Sunday, January 8, 2012

Off to the front

This is the first post in what will hopefully be a long running blog dedicated to Flames of War, and my love of the Tiger 1 and 2 tank.

I am a complete beginner in the game, still waiting for my force to arrive from the mail even as I write this. I do hope though to put together a mid and late war list, up to 1750 or so, and to play relentlessly.

I also hope to post weekly, or bi-weekly on the progress of my armies as well as any games I might play. It won't be just FoW either, I am a 40K and Warmachine player as well, though those games will not be mentioned as much as my big cats.

Along with aars and progress reports of how my painting is going, I'll be throwing some unit history for my armies, but as my blog title suggests, I'm not sure what unit my tanks will come from.

More to come hopefully on tueday, when my last Tiger 2 and some nebs should be arriving. Pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment