Friday, January 13, 2012

Missing Bits

In one week I had essentially the rest of my force arrive in the mail. The last of the King Tigers, my 21 cm Nebs, and my panzer grenadier squad all came....with the exception of the Tiger's front hatch covers and its mg piece.

Battlefront has been very helpful, sending me two sprues of hatch covers, but I haven't heard back from them about the mg piece. I'm not too worried though as it's something that looks like I could greenstuff if I had to.

Work has kept me from both assembling my force as well as blogging about it but since I'm off this weekend I'm hoping to have my army at least basecoated. The halftracks shouldn't be so hard to paint, but the infantry are going to be interesting to try to assemble onto their bases and keep all their detail during their paintjob.

More updates in a day or two, with pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment